Saturday, August 05, 2006

Correlation Between Time and Life

tic, tac, tic, tac.
The most valuable thing in this life is just passed by.
I don't realize how much time I've been wasted for.
I've been lived for 24 years since I was born to this world.
Every single second just passed, I just do nothing.
I feel like useless.
I don't know what I wanna be.
I just wanna do something that can be useful to other people, even only a little but it has valuable meaning.
I think that's my life for.
Can I make use of time in the remains of my life ?
hmmmm ......................
I will and I have to

2 comments:

menin1_eastwing said...

STRUCTURE

hmmm... what a great post, i wonder if i could do such a valuable things like that.
most people doesn't recognize who they are exactly, but I though you did..

for the english, I think there still much time to learn.. I'm my self not very good in english, but i'll try to make some comments 'bout your post..

Firstly, when we use "this life", it will mean life for general that include everyone around us. so i suggest using "my life" for telling us your story.
then, when you "didn't" realize.. say it with 'did'.. i dont know why.. hehehe... just doesnt seems right.
hei... where will you born if its not "into" this world? hehe..
do you like being "useless"? i think the thing you wanna say is "I feel like I am useless" didn't you?

hmmm... this gonna be long!!

you dont "wanna" be, but you "gonna" be.. and you can be usefull "for" other people.. and that what i though, inluding me here..
"even if it only a little" but you will have valuable meaning for your self and for others.. then i think that's "what" your life "are" for..
then, you'll make your remains times in your life usefull..

yes.. that will be all.. hehehe..
I'm not good in english, but I just try to learn as well as you do..

pai said...

bobi manusia cuek gila.. ternyata lo merasakan yg gue rasakan?? fiuh.. i thougt i was the weird one.. but we'll pass through it.. we'll manage somehow..