Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Time is luck

The thing I always go with it
The thing I can't stop
The thing I grow with it
The thing will always be with me

Try to make it something that has a meaning
Don't care with any condition
Don't care with any situation happened
Hard or easy is just the way
Don't wanna turn it back and change anything
Those are parts of process
Do what I can do now
Just flow ...
Just feel ...

Now is reflection from the time before
Future is reflection from the now on
Use it well
Concern it well

Enjoy every single second in life
Feel the warmth from anyone around
Feel the love from anything around
I'll never know if this will be happened anymore someday
Just do the best for now at least
Hope tomorrow will be better
I don't know if this is called luck

It Tries to tell me something
Like a secret message
Something that should be happened
Then it will be happened
Face it ...
And go with it ...

Last was already happpened
Tomorrow I'll never know
But now is for now
So concern it well
Use it well and carefully
There will be no rewind
Because time is luck

No comments: